Who can install solar rooftop with subsidy in Gujarat?
The Company is empaneled as system integrator under Grid Connected Solar Power Plants Program by MINISTRY OF NEW AND RENEWABLE ENERGY (MNRE); SURYA GUJARAT; GEDA; SOLAR ENERGY CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD (SECI); Government of India and various other state Nodal agencies in PAN INDIA. We are also empanelled with MGVCL tender, North-East development projects financed by World Bank, various other governments projects under Grid Connected / off grid and Hybrid solar rooftop Power Plants Programs.”
SURYA GUJARAT is implementing a scheme of subsidy for grid connected residential rooftop solar plants; we as a channel partner assigned to design the system for your loving home with all accessories and equipment supply, install, commissioning and maintain for 5 years with replacement warranty against manufacturing defect as per OEM ;further to include obtaining necessary approvals from GEDA, Concern DISCOM and Chief Electrical Inspector (CEI) for Residential Solar Rooftop System.
What makes Gujarat’s solar rooftop panel policy a success?
- Smooth policy execution
- Good DISCOMS
- Buy-in from people
- Location:With its 1,600km long coastline and abundant wasteland in the form of the Great Rann of Kutch, Gujarat has taken the lead in implementing the adoption of renewable energy through policy interventions.
Subsidy Eligibility Criteria for Surya Gujarat RRT (Residential Rooftop) Scheme:
The solar subsidy will be accessible to Residential Homeowners, Group Housing Society (GHS) and
Private Welfare Association (RWA) on introducing on-matrix planetary groups as it were.
- For Residential on-matrix sunlight-based projects up to 3 KW will meet all requirements for an endowment of 40%.
- For Residential Solar Rooftop Installations over 3 KW, and up to 10 KW will get a sponsorship of 40% for the initial 3 KW and 20% for the excess limit, and
- For Residential Solar Rooftop Installations over 10 kW, the endowment will be 40% for the initial 3 KW and 20% for the leftover 7 KW. Be that as it may, there’s no sponsorship past 10 KW limit.
- For Group Housing Societies/Residential Welfare Associations (GHS/RWA), the appropriation will be 20% of Solar Power Plant Capacity for Common Facilities of that GHS/RWA like waterworks, lifts, streetlamps, rec center, pool, garden, and so on. The limit qualified for the
- sponsorship to GHS/RWA will be restricted to 10 KW for each house and the complete will not surpass 500 KW per GHS/RWA, with as far as possible being comprehensive of individual roof establishes as of now introduced by individual occupants in that GHS/RWA at the hour of the establishment of RTS for normal movement
- For Extension of existing Solar Power Plant on Rooftop is likewise qualified for Subsidy up to 10 KW of absolute limit of Power Plant, 40% sponsorship on the stretched out limit with respect to up to add up to limit of 3 KW and 20% endowment on the expanded limit with regards to adding up to the limit in the scope of more noteworthy than 3 KW to up to 10 KW.
- The appropriation will be on the premise of least or most reduced of one or the other 1. PV Solar Modules DC limit or 2. Inverter AC Capacity.
- The appropriation will be on the premise of least or most reduced of one or the other 1. Found Rate through Tender Serious Bidding Process of MGVCL or 2. MNRE Benchmark Cost according to PV Plant limit pieces/range.
- Impanelled Partner ought to charge just equilibrium of the task cost, barring CFA (Central Monetary Assistance) sum or say barring Subsidy Amount, from the buyer/recipient. The extent of permissible CFA (Subsidy Amount) will be dispensed by particular DISCOMS and under the direction of MGVCL/GUVNL to the impaneled merchant straightforwardly after effective dispatching of the sun-powered project according to
- MNRE Operational Guidelines gave vide OM No. 318/331/2017-Grid Connected Rooftop Dated twentieth August 2020 and their alterations.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR
A) INDUSTRIES OR SOLAR NON-SUBSIDY PROJECT
1. Electricity Bill
2. Vera/Tax Bill of Property
3. Adhar Card
4. Passport Size Photo
5. Pan Card
Note: Name on the electricity bill and tax bill must be the same.
Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (GUVNL) shall be the nodal agency for this scheme, and the implementation of the scheme and the subsidy disbursement shall be done through all the DISCOMs in the state.
The applicant shall not be allowed to get any other benefit from any other scheme of the Central Government, for the same investment, and if found to have taken benefit from any other scheme of the Government, the amount of subsidy shall be recovered forthwith.