We are Hiring
Plan and coordinate installations of photovoltaic (PV) solar and solar energy systems to ensure conformance to codes.
, Supervise solar installers, technicians, and subcontractors for solar installation projects to ensure compliance with safety
Required Candidate profile
2+ years of solar project management experience.Projects of at least 100 kW+
5+ years of experience in project management or construction
Experience in Distributed Generation Solar projects
Job description –
To complete installation of solar plant on turn key basis, and without defects to lead team of 2-3 person with dedication and hard work.
To be able to handle and promote company to customers and resolve their concern if any
To report and complete projects in time
Required candidate profile
ITI, diploma, degree or any other similar qualification
Certificate from govt. body atleast one
Must have driving licence
Must have personal bike
1. Possess a bachelor’s degree, such as in business, marketing, finance or communications.
2. Masters or MBA is preferable
1. Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers.
2. Select solar energy products, systems, or services for customers based on electrical energy requirements, site conditions, price, or other factors.
3. Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
4. Gather information from prospective customers to identify their solar energy needs.
5. Calculate potential solar resources or solar array production for a particular site considering issues such as climate, shading, and roof orientation.
6. Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers.
7. Generate solar energy customer leads to develop new accounts.
8. Take quote requests or orders from dealers or customers.
9. Assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment, using equipment such as tape measures, compasses, and computer software.
10. Prepare or review detailed design drawings, specifications, or lists related to solar installations.
11. Develop marketing or strategic plans for sales territories.
12. Create customized energy management packages to satisfy customer needs.
13. Customize energy products or services to meet customer needs.
Networking and relationship management with clients
Good communication skills
General Solar PV technology and market knowledge
Other Requirements & Expectations
Should be willing to travel
Ability to work in a demanding environment